ATP Science Multifood 60 Caps Multivitamin Supplement
Earn 60 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
ATP Science Multifood 60 Caps
Often times, we tend to miss essential nutrients with the food we eat in our everyday lives even on a balanced diet. It's not easy to consume the necessary macro and micronutrients in the variety of food on a day-to-day basis, and over time deficiencies can develop. This is when the new and improved Multifood - Pillar 02 can help.
Multifood is a well-rounded supplement that provides your body with a natural balance of nutrients. Not just the vitamins and minerals; but also the included phytonutrients, polyphenols and other plant-based nutrients that are missing in your standard multivitamin. It is a combination of foods that have been grown really well by some very clever farmers, processed to preserve nutrients, tested to make sure it contains the nutrients and then put into a capsule or powder dietary supplement to make it easier for you to measure and take. ATP Science believes that vitamins and minerals from organic, natural sources that are found as a vitamin complex with all of their different natural forms along with their synergistic cofactors are more easily absorbed and are used in the body more effectively than single nutrients.
Multifood is vegan-friendly, 100% organic and natural, non-GMO, and synthetic-free formula. Get ATP Science's 2nd Pillar with RHS Nutrition today!
ATP Science Multifood Key Points:
- 60 Capsules = 30 Serves Multivitamin
- 100% Organic & Natural Food Ingredients
- Powerful Antioxidant
- Supports Healthy Immune System
- Improves Development of Muscle and Bone
- Help prevents the rise of diseases such as osteoporosis, rickets, and arthritis
- Anti-inflammatory Formula
- Reduces Fatigue and Anxiety
- Improves Energy Levels
- No Synthetics -ALL NATURAL!
ATP Science Multifood Key Ingredients:
- Fat Soluble Vitamins - these vitamins are transported with fat and stored in the liver and fat tissue or eliminated via sebum in the skin. Because they can be stored in our bodies, they can accumulate and become toxic when eaten in excessive amounts. This mostly occurs when taking single supplements of the fat-soluble vitamins rather than in foods rich in vitamins. Eating fat-free or using “fat reduction aids” that strip dietary fat out of the digestive tract can lead to health problems associated with fat-soluble vitamin deficiencies.
- Vitamin A - is an essential nutrient that our bodies cannot produce and it must be included in our diet. It is fat soluble and stored in our liver bound to protein until it is needed and transported out to the site of deficiency or increased demand. Vitamin A is essential for maintaining the immunity, integrity, and function of all surface tissues (epithelial). Supporting immunity, antioxidant protection, regeneration, and repair for skin, respiratory tract, gut, reproductive tract, bladder, inner ears, and eyes.
- Vitamin D2 - is found in some plants and Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the one synthesized in the body from cholesterol by irradiation of sterols in the skin by UV rays. Vitamin D helps with muscle and bone development, regulation of inflammation and immune modulation, preventing the rise of diseases such as osteoporosis, rickets, and arthritis, regulating hormone and vitamins simultaneously to regulate levels and movement of calcium and phosphorus in the body, and activating the production of protein carrier, which is required for moving calcium. This vitamin also enforces the reabsorption of calcium in muscles and kidneys.
- Vitamin E - is a fat-soluble vitamin utilized in cellular antioxidant defense systems. As we cannot synthesize Vitamin E within our body, it must be exclusively obtained from our diet.Vitamin E was made famous as the “anti-sterility factor”; which is essential for fertility and reproduction in both men and women. Vitamin E and C work together as “antioxidants.” They scavenge ROS (reactive oxygen species) via activation of the glutathione antioxidant system. This antioxidant system is very efficient, and the vitamin C and E used in it are recycled so high doses are not necessary and do not make it work faster or stronger.
ATP Science Multifood Directions:
Take 2 capsules daily with food. Capsules can be opened and sprinkled onto foods or added into juices or smoothies as desired.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at email@example.com so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.