KOS Pre-Workout 180g by BSC Body Science [Flavour Options: Clear Cola]
Earn 28 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
K-OS Pre-Workout 180g by BSc Body Science
K-OS is a potent pre-workout formula giving consumers increased energy, a heightened state of mental alertness, libido, cell volumisation and instant energy. Body Science have released this all-new and improved very strong and powerful pre-workout K-OS, which is packed with awesome ingredients that are going to help maximise your hard work in the gym. With BSC KOS you have the choice of a 6g or 12g scoop to meet your need. Whether you need your pre-workout weak or strong, Body Science have you covered. This product is for anyone who works out, is involved in physical activity and wants that extra kick (1 scoop), or your everyday gym goers who want to maximise their results with energy, focus, endurance and strength (2 scoops).
The all new pre-workout by Body Science is another edition to the Gold Label Alpha Series, and goes by the name of K-OS. This awesome pre-workout is absolutely packed full of scientifically proven and heavily researched ingredients, that are proven to power you through your workouts with energy, focus, strength and endurance, and also to help maximise your results in the gym whatever your goals may be. K-OS pre-workout by Body Science is packed with 3g of Creatine, 1.5g Beta Alanine, 175mg caffeine and 250mg of Arginine to name a few and that's PER SCOOP.
BSc K-OS Pre Workout Key Ingredients:
- Creatine 3g - Creatine is nitrogenous, which just means it contains nitrogen and is made from a combination of 3 amino acids (the building blocks of protein): glycine, methionine and arginine. If you're trying to get bigger, stronger, and maybe even lift longer and heavier, creatine can help. Creatine supports these goals because it can be used as a source of energy for anaerobic work, which includes high-intensity weight training and cardio work like sprinting. Supplementing with creatine has been shown to significantly increase the concentration of creatine in muscle. Creatine has also been shown to increase lean body mass, mostly through increasing the fluid content of muscle cells. While this may seem like an 'artificial' increase in lean body, keep in mind that muscle cells that are better hydrated are also more a-bolic. Consistent supplementation of creatine at 3-5g per day has been shown to saturate muscle cells, which is exactly what you are getting with K-OS by Body Science.
- Beta Alanine 1.5g - Beta-Alanine is a non-essential amino acid and is the only naturally occurring beta-amino acid. How can Beta Alanine benefit you? Below is a list of benefits supported by scientific studies
1. Boosts explosive muscular strength and power output
2. Increases muscle
3. Boosts muscular anaerobic endurance
4. Increases aerobic endurance
5. Increases exercise capacity so you can train harder and longer
- Caffeine 175mg - The attraction the caffeine most likely stems from the energising and stimulating effects it has on the brain. Caffeine stimulates tyne body by activating the sympathetic branch of the central nervous system (CNS), which leads to an increased heart rate, improved blood flow and low pressure to the muscles. So it is easily seen as to why this is one of the most popular ingredients in pre-workouts, and why humans love it.
- Arginine 250mg- Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid and has been known for its potential properties in enhancing athletic performance. Arginine is popular in the bodybuilding world as it helps increase muscle pumps and improves endurance.
K-OS Pre-Workout Directions:
The team here at RHS Nutrition suggest you start on 1 scoop (6g) to assess your tolerance and mix it in 150-350 ml of water (adjust for desired sweetness) and enjoy. Once tolerance is assessed move onto 1.5-2 scoops if needed, for that extra kick and effects.
RHS Nutrition Final Thoughts:
You can see why Body Science has designed this the way they have, this is going to be one of the best pre-workouts of 2018. It is jam-packed with incredible ingredients that have been scientifically studied and proven to help you in and out of the gym, and with 3 awesome flavours, 30 serves per tub and awesome bang for your buck, it’s silly not to get on K-OS and reap the benefits. BSc are known for their hard work and research they put into their products, and with proven results on every product they have ever released this one is no different.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Brand||BSC - Body Science|
|Type||Pre Workout Supplement|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at firstname.lastname@example.org so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.