GAT Sport Nitraflex + C Creatine Pre-Workout 30 Serves [Flavour Options: Cotton Candy]
Earn 70 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
GAT Sport Nitraflex + C Creatine Pre-Workout 30 Serves
Who wouldn’t know GAT, the makers of the strong and best known pre-workout, Nitraflex. And now, they have just taken their Nitraflex to a whole new level with Nitraflex + C! Nitraflex + C is an extraordinary pre-workout formula mixed Creapure Creatine Monohydrate which is proven to increase power output, muscle endurance, and muscle volumization.
Nitraflex + C is a pre-workout, hyperemia and test enhancing powder. It contains unique ratios of ingredients that will help you in maximizing energy, intensity, vascularity, and reactive hyperemia or pumps during your workout. Nitraflex + C also includes an ingredient that will support test and nitric oxide levels.
Nitraflex + C is a 30-serve potent formula. With just a single scoop, you’ll be able to feel and experience the benefit of a real pre-workout. Now available online at RHS Nutrition!
GAT Sport Nitraflex + C Creatine Key Points:
- Nitraflex + Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure)
- Hyperemia & Test Enhancing Powder
- Highly Concentrated 3x Strength
- CFB + Vasoactive Compounds
- Maximised Energy & Focus
- Improves Vascularity
- Enahances Pumps
- Boost Nitric Oxide levels
- Long-term Test Support
GAT Sport Nitraflex + C Creatine Key Ingredients:
- Creatine Monohydrate - is a three amino acid peptide that helps supply energy to all cells in the body and its primary function is to supply energy to muscles thus making it responsible for an individual's muscle development that results in massive gains as well as leaner and stronger physique.
- L-Citrulline Malate- is an amino acid compound which has got some attention due to its potential to delay the onset of fatigue during intense training. It helps improve blood flow for better nutrient uptake, increased muscle pumps, and healthier blood pressure levels.
- L-Citrulline- is used as a sports performance and cardiovascular health supplement. L-Citrulline supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.
- Carnosyn Beta-Alanine - It has been shown to enhance performance and overall health. It produces Carnosyn which is stored in the skeletal muscle. Carnosyn reduces lactic acid accumulation in the muscles during training, which leads to improved athletic performance.
- L-Arginine Malate- daily supplementation of Arginine Malate is proven to have stronger, longer and hard working muscles.
- L-Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate- also known as AAKG contains the essential amino acid L-Arginine. Arginine serves to promote healthy functioning of the immune system and is known to be a key player in protein synthesis.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine- is a precursor to dopamine, adrenaline, noradrenaline and both T3 and T4 thyroid hormones. It is used to diminish overactive appetite, alleviate depression, treat fatigue, improve sleep, manage stress, and regulate hormones.
- Caffeine Anhydrous- Caffeine can increase digestive juices to digest foods faster and increases abilities to resolve excess fat. Caffeine also helps fatty acids in the blood convert into energy to consume easily.
- L-Theanine- is an amino acid that is promoted for its ability to promote relaxation, reduce stress, improve sleep, and boost concentration and alertness.
- Resveratrol- powerful antioxidant that fights the damaging effects of harmful free radical, resveratrol is the antioxidant found in berries, nuts and red wine. Each serve has the resveratrol equivalent of 25 glasses of red wine. It is known to increase test levels and lower estrogen levels.
- Calcium Fructoburate- is a compound of boron, fructose, and calcium. It has antioxidant properties capable of protecting cells from oxidant induced injury and inflammation. CFB also support testosterone.
GAT Sport Nitraflex + C Creatine Directions:
- Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX®+C mixed with 6oz of cold water.
- Day 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX®+C with 10oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Optional - Stack with PMP Stim-Free: Take 1 serving of Nitraflex®+C with 1 scoop of PMP Stim Free Powder 30 minutes before training for even more dramatic effects.
SPECIAL TIMES OF USE (TAKE 1 SERVING)
Take before martial arts
- Take before powerlifting meets
- Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions
- Take before any type of weight training
- Take before competitive sports
- Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed.
Warning: Do not exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period. Do not take NITRAFLEX+C within 5 hours of bedtime.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Product results will vary on an individual basis as products are intended for use in conjunction with a diet and exercise regime.
|Type||Pre-workout + Creatine|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at email@example.com so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.