Ghost 100% Whey Protein 26 Serves [Flavour Options: Cereal Milk]
Earn 50 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
FREEBIES! Buy Ghost 100% Whey Protein 26 Serves Today & Choose From One Of These FREE Gifts!
Ghost 100% Whey Protein 26 Serves
The Ghost that you'll surely love has just turned in at RHS Nutrition warehouse today and ready to be delivered on your doors! RHS is now in stock with the new Ghost 100% Whey Protein. This 26-serve protein powder tub is designed by the lifestyle sports nutrition brand, Ghost. It's an ideal formula for individuals having a low-carb, low-fat, and low-calorie diets as Ghost Whey provides just a 130 Calories, 4g of Carbs, and 1.5g of fat whilst providing a whopping 25g of proteins each scoop. The 25g protein on each serve is sourced from a premium 100% whey protein blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Concentrate, and Hydrolysate) with natural digestive enzymes.
Ghost Whey is soy-free and gluten-free protein powder that will not spike your in-sulin. Have it on your breakfast, use it as a post-workout, take it throughout the day, or before bed - it's up to you. And Ghost will help you get the maximum results out of your workout.
Ghost Whey Key Points:
- 100% Pure Whey Protein Blends
- 25g of Protein each serve
- Contains natural digestive enzymes
- May help build lean muscle
- May improve muscle recovery time
- May enhance performance
- No amino spiking
Ghost Whey Key Ingredients:
- Whey Protein Isolate - is nature’s most bio-available protein for building muscle and works synergistically with Hydrolysed Whey Peptides. WPI is not one single protein but a collection of protein ‘fractions’, each with specific benefits. These include Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and In-sulin. These fractions help boost health and immunity, while stimulating more muscle development and faster recovery, making it the ideal protein for hard training athletes. WPI is also a rich source of Branched Chain Amino Acids, especially L-Leucine, that are key regulators of protein synthesis and muscle development.
- Whey Protein Concentrate - is one of nature’s best muscle builders and health boosters and is a perfect choice for building muscle and keeping you healthy and active when you are training at your hardest. WPC is slower digesting so provides nutrients to your muscles for longer to keep you growing all day.
- Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate - is an ultra-pure form of whey protein. Its rich amino acid profile means it is ideal to be used post workout as it delivers these amino acids and protein to the muscles faster than any other form of protein. It has a higher content of Leucinethann WPI. HWPI enhances glycogen replenishment with carbohydrates making the recovery process faster.
Ghost Whey Directions:
Mix u to 2 scoops of Ghost Whey with 300-360ml of cold water once per day. Adjust the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Product results will vary on an individual basis as products are intended for use in conjunction with a diet and exercise regime.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at firstname.lastname@example.org so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.