Maxine's Night Protein For Women 500g [Chocolate Mousse]
Earn 33 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
Maxine's Night 500g Slow Release fat reduction Protein For Women
Take it, sleep, and let it work to your benefit!
The new relaunched Maxine's Night is now available at RHS Nutrition! Be the first in Australia to stack the all-new Maxine's Night- a supplement that is specially formulated for you, ladies! The new Maxine's Night is a supplement that will help you in toning your body and burn those unwanted fats while you are sleeping.
Maxine's Night has an impressive Protein Blend containing WPC, Micellar Casein, and Calcium Caseinate. It provides a slow digesting protein source that releases amino acids to your muscles over a long period of time. Aside from the protein blend, Maxine's Night also comprised of fat reduction Complex and Calming Herb Blend to help you in your weight management, lets you get restful sleep at night, and wake up in the morning with full energy.
Get it now and see the perfect tone of your body. For just $32.95, you'll be able to have 20 beneficial serves! Buy it now at RHS Nutrition!
Maxine's Night Key Points:
- Advanced Slow Release Protein Blend
- Contains Calming & Sleep aiding herbs
- Effective Thermogenic fat reduction Protein
- 100% Low in Carb (1.8g per serve)
- 100% Low in Fat (1g per serve)
- Contains Fat and Carb Blocking Complex
- Available in 2 Yummy Flavours!
Maxine's Night Key Ingredients
SLOW RELEASE PROTEIN BLEND:
- Whey Protein Concentrate- Whey protein concentrate is widely considered to be the most efficient and economical form of protein for the human body to digest and use. Whey protein concentrate is rich in both BCAA's and Glutamine. It has a protein content of around 80% This makes it the ideal protein to help build muscle size, definition and aid recovery.
- Micellar Casein- is a slow-releasing source of protein, comprising lower carbohydrates and fats. They constitute bioactive micro-fractions trace compounds, which are important for development in improving our immune system. It is a complete protein, meaning that it contains all the essential amino acids and it plays an important part in maintaining a positive protein balance and a long-term a-bolic state by preventing muscle protein breakdown.
- Calcium Caseinate- is a protein derived from the casein in milk. Calcium caseinate can slow digestion. This can help athletes and bodybuilders prevent catabolism, the breakdown of muscle proteins. It also contributes to a feeling of satiety or fullness.This protein has a high content of L-glutamine, an amino acid essential to muscle building.
fat reduction COMPLEX:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract- is a rich source of several types of antioxidants and other beneficial compounds, including a number of polyphenols. One type of polyphenol called chlorogenic acid is found in high amounts in green coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid is considered one of the most beneficial things about consuming coffee beans and the reason that green coffee supplements are said to act as natural weight management aids and fat reduction.
- L-Carnitine - is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells where it is burnt for fuel. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat reduction.
- Green Tea Extract - a powerful antioxidant, reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of carbohydrates
- Raspberry Ketones- is a natural substance that gives red raspberries their powerful aroma.
- Choline - is a macronutrient that’s important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, muscle movement, supporting energy levels and maintaining a healthy metabolism
- African Mango Fruit Extract - also known as Irvingia gabonensis. It has the ability to help reduce body fat, weight, and even cholesterol and leptin levels in overweight subjects.
CALMING HERB BLEND:
- Chamomile- is one of the popular varieties of tea in the market and it has many health benefits and uses. These include its ability to protect the skin, lower stress levels, regulate sleep, and soothe menstrual symptoms. It also boosts the immune system, treats gastrointestinal issues, and manages diabetes, among others.
- Skullcap- is the name of a flowering perennial plant from the mint family, Lamiaceae. Skullcap has the ability to relieve anxiety, reduce pain, soothe nervous system, remove toxins and even help in weight management.
VITAMINS & MINERALS:
- Tri Calcium Phospahate, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumerate, Zinc sulphate, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Folic Acid, Panthothenic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D#, Vitamin B12
Maxine's Night Directions:
Add 1 scoop (25g) or 2 heaped dessert spoons of Maxine's Night to 200ml of cold water or low-fat milk in your RHS Shaker and mix for 20 seconds until completely dissolved. You can also combine with frozen berries and ice in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, and enjoy like a healthy soft serve.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Product results will vary on an individual basis as products are intended for use in conjunction with a diet and exercise regime.
|Type||Slow Release Protein|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at firstname.lastname@example.org so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.