Max's Clean Mass BetaPump Stack [Betapump Flavour: Tutti Fruity] [Clean Mass Flavour: Choc Fudge Sundae]
Earn 119 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
Max's Clean Mass + BetaPump Red Alert Stack
Max's Clean Mass
Clean Mass by MAX'S is the all new reformulated and repackaged mass gaining protein powder to hit the shelves here at RHS and Australia wide. The all new Clean Mass uses the New Zealand Fonterra protein blend which is the highest quality, most purest form of Whey Protein in the world. The new tubs and new formula by MAX'S ensures highest quality products with the same amazing taste we all know and love. MAX'S Clean Mass will be hitting shelves mid August, right in time for your MAX'S 12 week challenge to help you achieve your goals and make some serious gains.
The old thinking – to make decent gains you had to bulk up, build muscle but add lots of fat, and then diet down to show your new gains. Now science tells us that there is a better way. The right balance of high quality protein and good carbs will stimulate lean muscle without adding lots of unwanted fat to your physique. To build quality muscle you need carbs to fuel the process – they are your catalyst for gains. But too much carbohydrate intake starts pushing the balance to adding fat, so you must get the balance right. And it turns out that optimum ratio is 2:1, two parts good carbs to one part quality protein. To build quality lean mass you need to keep this ratio constant with your food intake and your supplement program.
MAX’S Clean MASS provides the perfect carb to protein ratio to build a lean and muscular body. Clean MASS provides our sustained release GlycoForce Carb System with our fast, medium and slow release A-bolic Protein Blend in a 2:1 ratio. To help support maximum we also add specific nutrients that fuel recovery and stimulate protein synthesis:
- A-bolic Protein Blend
Blended proteins verses single protein – it’s been a hot topic recently. All proteins have specific characteristic, strengths and weaknesses. Whey is fast acting – ideal for taking after training but not a good choice before bed when you need slow release. In fact science now supports protein blends as the best muscle building option. Quite simply, you get enhanced protein synthesis by taking a blend of fast, medium and slow proteins than by just taking one type of protein alone because you get a longer opportunity for protein synthesis. That’s why we developed our MAX’S A-bolic Protein Blend. This specific combination of fast, medium and slow dairy proteins pushes out the window by several hours. You stay a-bolic for longer, you pack on more muscle, get stronger, bigger and more powerful.
- Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides – Immediate: Pre-digested Whey Proteins provide peptides for rapid absorption and assimilation
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Fast: WPI is natures best protein for building lean muscle
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – Medium: WPC is an excellent muscle builder with many health promoting benefits
- Casein – Slow: Casein gels in your stomach during digestion which means it is absorbed slower
- Milk Protein Isolate (MPI) – Very slow: This natural blend of 20% Whey and 80% Casein, also contains Micellar Casein, the slowest digesting dairy protein
- GlycoForce Carb Complex
To fuel muscle the right carbohydrates is essential. You don’t want a whole lot of high glycaemic carbs that will just turn to fat. You want a blend of fast, medium and slow carbs to give an initial insulin spike to get you a-bolic, and then a sustained release to fuel muscle and power your muscles through every workout. MAX’S GlycoForce carb system was developed specifically to work synergistically with MAX’S A-bolic Protein Blend and keep you growing all day. GlycoForce is a specific blend of fast, medium and slow acting carbs. GlycoForce contains:
- Fast acting Cane Sugars to stimulate an insulin response to drive carbs and protein into muscle cells for recovery and to upregulate protein synthesis
- Medium Absorbing Carbs – Maltodextrins, Waxy Maize Starch and Fruit Sugar Extract to stabilise insulin levels and keep energy levels high for training plus fuel metabolic processes required for normal activity.
- Slower Absorbing Carbs – Potato and Rice starches drip feed carbs into your system over several hours, keeping your energy levels constant and your metabolism a-bolic.
- Cane Sugar – Fast
- Maltodextrin – Medium
- Waxy Maize Starch – Medium
- Fruit Sugar Extract – Medium
- Rice Starch – Slow
- Potato Starch – Slow
- Clean MASS Support Matrix
MAX’S MASS Support Matrix is a complex of proven nutrients to support muscle recovery, protein synthesis and energy production. We’ve added them to Clean MASS to help maximise lean muscle gains:
L-Glutamine – is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Gluta-mine which will inhibit recovery and muscle. Gluta-mine supplementation dramatically shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle.
Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These 3 special amino acids are taken up rapidly by skeletal muscle after intense training to help initiate muscle recovery. L-Leucine in particular has emerged as the key regulator of protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway in muscle and must be present in optimal amounts to stimulate muscle.
Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate stimulates two key responses that are extremely beneficial for athletes who want to gain Clean and Lean MASS:
- It stimulates Nitric Oxide production (NO) which is a vasodilator, it helps blood vessel walls relax and expand to carry more blood to working muscles for higher performance and stronger muscle pump.
- It stimulates the release of Human Hormone, an a-bolic protein that binds to muscle cell receptors and up regulates protein synthesis in your muscles.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – is a unique type of fatty acid that exhibits a wide range of beneficial metabolic and health effects. Studies confirm CLA has a strong positive effect on body composition with prolonged use by increasing uptake of nutrients (fats, carbs and protein) into muscle cells that leads to enhanced protein synthesis, higher metabolic rates and reduced fat storage.
Vitamins & Minerals – A full spectrum of vitamins and minerals are included to help catalyse optimal metabolic response.
Clean Mass by MAX'S Key Points:
- 36g Protein per serve
- 11g BCAA's per / Serve
- 6.7g Gluta-mine
- Glycoforce Carb Complex
Recommended Usage – Add 4 scoops to a blender or shaker with 500 ml of water or milk and mix for 30 seconds until completely dispersed. Take 1 – 2 serves per day in addition to regular meals. Dosage may be adjusted up or down based on appetite and to meet training needs. (1 scoop = approx. 30g)
Max’s Beta Pump Red Alert
Max's Beta Pump Red Alert is a brand new powerful pre-workout supplement that has been designed to give you solid and bigger pumps, super focus, and monstrous energy!
Betapump is a well-dosed pre-workout giving you the most optimal results through premium and proven ingredients that will turn you into an instant beast mode in the gym. It’s a highly potent supplement designed with 3 powerful blends: Energy & Endurance Extender Blend, & Alertness Amplifying Complex, and Vasodilation Matrix. It can be a single or double scooped to give your desired intense energy, focus, pumps.
Red Alert: This product has an increased amount of Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate. For sure, you’ll be attacked with alertness, endurance, solid blood flow and pumps, and improved cognitive function.
Unleash the power with Max's Betapump Red Alert! It's a potent pre-workout that will not disappoint you.
Max’s Betapump Red Alert Key Points:
- Contains 1500mg of Beta-Alanine
- Maximises Alertness & Endurance
- Solid Pumps
- Enhances Cognitive Function
- Boosts Energy
- Single or Double Scoop
- Improved flavours & mixability
Max’s Betapump Red Alert Key Ingredients:
ENERGY & ENDURANCE EXTENDER BLENDER
- Beta Alanine- Beta-alanine is an amino acid described as a “rate-limiting precursor” for the dipeptide carnosine. It provides more strength & power, more endurance, better recovery, more muscle & fat Loss.
- Micronised Creatine Monohydrate- Micronized creatine causes your body to retain water in your skeletal muscles. This water retention will leave your muscles looking bigger and fuller, but may also leave you more susceptible to dehydration. Creatine increases the ATP supplies for more muscle contraction, therefore, increasing more protein synthesis.
- InfinergyTM Caffeine Complex- A smart stack used to boost energy and mental performance is the combined Caffeine Anhydrous and Di-Caffeine Malate. Caffeine Anhydrous is an extremely important substance usually found in the ever popular drink, coffee. Caffeine can increase digestive juices to digest foods faster and increases abilities to resolve excess fat. Caffeine also helps fatty acids in the blood convert into energy to consume easily. Di-Caffeine Malate is an ionic bonded combination of caffeine and malic acid (malate), trademarked by Creative Compounds LLC. It increases energy, heightens focus, elevates mood, boosts metabolism, and delays fatigue.
& ALERTNESS AMPLIFYING COMPLEX
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine- is a modified version of the amino acid that has the active compound “acetic acid” in order to increase bioavailability and absorption. Studies suggest that providing more bioavailable L-tyrosine helps to support the same functions in the body. These include the cognitive enhancement, reducing stress and increasing working memory and wellbeing.
- Uridine Monophosphate- It appears to have potentially cognitive enhancing properties, and is synergistic with fish oil. Taking Uridine supplements to increase levels of RNA in the brain has been documented to improve memory formation and retention performance.
- Alpha GPC- is a cholinergic compound that is used for its cognitive-promoting properties, and to enhance power output in athletes. It appears to also support cellular membranes, and may aid in preventing cognitive decline.
- Huperzine A- is a cognitive enhancer that inhibits an enzyme that degrades the learning neurotransmitter, acetylcholine; due to this, a relative increase occurs.
NITRIC OXIDE VASODILATION MATRIX
- Citrulline Malate- Citrulline malate helps increase blood flow because your body converts it into L-arginine and then into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is one of the chemicals that causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels, when you exercise.
- Agmatine Sulfate- is a nootropic that regulates levels of Nitric Oxide by the affecting nitric oxide synthase enzyme. It is further believed to regulate cellular energy levels by influencing polyamine metabolism and function.
- Nitrosigine- Nitrosigine can take your workout to the next level and enhance performance by promoting blood flow and by increasing focus and energy.
Max’s Betapump Red Alert Directions:
It’s up to you RHS buddy! Choose your Stim below!
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Product results will vary on an individual basis as products are intended for use in conjunction with a diet and exercise regime.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at firstname.lastname@example.org so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.