Twin Pack 100% Lean Whey 1kg Green Tea Tribeca Health [Flavour Option 1: Caramel Popcorn] [Flavour Option 2: Caramel Popcorn]
Earn 110 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
2x X50 100% Lean Whey Protein 1kg 30 Serves
The amazing "Whey" to Lose Weight and Achieve Lean Muscle Development!
Protein- is an essential nutrient that our body absolutely needs. And Tribeca Health X50 has just launched the "Whey" for you to help you maximise protein absorption, lose weight, speed up recovery, and assist in lean muscle development. One of the best choices you can add to your stack is the all-new X50 100% Lean Whey Protein. It is a high-quality whey protein made from 80% Whey Protein Isolate and 20% Whey Protein Concentrate. Each serve of X50 100% Lean Whey is packed with 24g of protein and a handful essential ingredients that will support metabolism helping you to stimulate metabolic activity, assist fat breakdown and thermogenic fat loss. It is also perfectly balanced with mineral and amino blend that will maximise the rate of protein absorption. With a maximised protein absorption, protein synthesis will then be supported and you'll experience lean muscle development and faster recovery. The "Whey" to achieve your physique goals is also packed with overall health supporting ingredients, mood enhancers, and digestive enzymes.
It's more than a protein shake, it's an extravagantly awesome formula that can be enjoyed in your favourite desserts. X50 100% Lean Whey is available in four yummy flavours; Cinnamon Donut, Caramel Popcorn, Chocolate Flake Thickshake, and Vanilla Ice Cream. What are you waiting for? Buy it now! Available online at RHS Nutrition or you can visit our store!
X50 100% Lean Whey Protein Key Points:
- Contains 24g Protein per serve
- Packed with Essential Vitamins and Amino Acids
- Digestive Enzymes & Fibre
- 100% Low Fat, Sugar, and Carbs
- Stimulates metabolism
- Thermogenic Fat Loss
- Improves endurance & stamina
- Increases lean muscle develoment
- Speeds up repair and recovery
X50 100% Lean Whey Protein Key Ingredients:
- Whey Protein Isolate- is nature’s most bio-available protein for building muscle and works synergistically with Hydrolysed Whey Peptides. WPI is not one single protein but a collection of protein ‘fractions’, each with specific benefits. These include Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and In-sulin like Development Factors. These fractions help boost health and immunity, while stimulating more muscle development and faster recovery, making it the ideal protein for hard training athletes. WPI is also a rich source of Branched Chain Amino Acids, especially L-Leucine, that are key regulators of protein synthesis and muscle development.
- Whey Protein Concentrate- is one of nature’s best muscle builders and health boosters and is a perfect choice for building muscle and keeping you healthy and active when you are training at your hardest. WPC is slower digesting so provides nutrients to your muscles for longer to keep you growing all day.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine- plays a key role in the processing of fat as fuel in cells throughout the body. Carnitine helps fatty acids pass through the mitochondria, where oxidation of the molecules occurs. This is the principle way in which these fat molecules are used as fuel.
- Green Coffee Extract- is the most effective and safest natural stimulant in a fat loss. It speeds up the metabolism and boosts energy.
- Inositol - also known as Myo-Inositol. It is also important for regulating glucose metabolism and acts as a secondary messenger for glucose uptake.
X50 100% Lean Whey Protein Directions:
Ass 1 scoop of X50 100% Lean Whey to 250mL of water or milk in your RHS Shaker. It can also be used in oats, smoothies, pancakes, waffles, cakes, and ice cream.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Brand||Green Tea X50 - Tribeca Health Supplements|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at email@example.com so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.