Twin Pack Maxine's Burn Bar Mango + Red Velvet [Flavour Option 1: Red Velvet Cupcake] [Flavour Option 2: Red Velvet Cupcake]
Earn 58 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
Twin Pack Maxine's BURN Protein Bars Mango and Red Velvet Flavour! 24x 40g Bar
Maxine’s BURN Thermogenic Protein Bar is the ideal High Protein, Low Carbohydrate snack; Hydroxy Citric Acid stops conversion of carbs to Fats; Phaseolamin blocks carb digestion; powerful fat reduction will really ignite your metabolism.
Maxine’s BURN Thermogenic Protein Bars will help you BURN your Fat, Tone your Body and Boost your Energy.
- Thermogenic Protein
- Low Carbohydrates
- Low Fat
- Gluten Free
- Fat Metabolizers and Carb Blockers
The Protein Bars are a convenient way to get your Protein on the run. They made from a special blend of quality protein without the unwanted poor quality fats and simple sugars.
You get the best blend of the best quality protein sources for Toning your Body and BURNing your Fat.
To get your Protein requirements for your Post Training Recovery simply take a Maxine’s BURN Thermogenic Protein Bar soon after Training. This would be instead of taking a Protein Shake.
Ideally they are great when you are looking for a healthy snack to BOOST your Energy without eating simple sugars and Fats.
Or, as part of a fat reduction Diet take Maxine’s BURN Protein Bars as a delicious snack or replacement for a Protein Shake.
- The Chocolate Coating is Sugar FREE!!!
- The Protein bars have no added sugar.
The ingredients in Maxine’s Burn Protein Bars include:
The protein blend used in Maxine’s BURN contains:
- Whey Protein Isolate - nature’s most bio-available protein. WPI is derived from milk and is highly purified. It is widely recognised by athletes and sports scientists as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning human muscle. For the woman athlete or trainers, WPI is the ideal protein for shaping and toning.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – a high quality protein derived from milk that contains special protein segments called “peptides” that have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Calcium Caseinate – another unique dairy protein that plays a special role in controlling your appetite. After ingestion, this protein forms a slow digesting gel in your stomach that gives you an ongoing feeling of satisfaction so you won’t feel hungry – the ideal protein to help your willpower while watching your kilojoules.
Several plant derived nutrients have been shown through studies to alter the way your body metabolises carbohydrates. Two of these nutrients are:
- Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA ) - is derived from the Asian fruit Garcinia Cambogia. This nutrient inhibits the process that converts and stores excess carbohydrates as fat on your body. HCA can reduce fatty acid synthesis for several hours following a meal.
- Phaseolamin - is a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans. It acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This results is less starch breakdown, therefore, less carb absorption.
There are many nutrients that effect fat metabolism and weight management. Research has shown several nutrients that are must have’s for a shaping and toning formula:
- L-Carnitine,– is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the “mitochondria” of cells. Mitochondria are the engine room of cells where all the energy for your body is produced. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum
- Dairy Calcium – in recent studies, show higher intakes of this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight management. Dairy Calcium is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Product results will vary on an individual basis as products are intended for use in conjunction with a diet and exercise regime.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at firstname.lastname@example.org so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.