Twin Pack Max's Lab Series BetaPump Red Alert [Flavour Option 1: Grape Gum] [Flavour Option 2: Grape Gum]
Earn 99 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
Twin Pack Max's Lab Series BetaPump Red Alert
RHS has packed Max's BetaPump for you! Get the extra power you need on your training and save more bucks with this BetaPump Twin Pack! Get 2 tub of this preworkout for only $99.00 only here at RHS Nutrition!
Max's Beta Pump Red Alert is a brand new powerful pre-workout supplement that has been designed to give you solid and bigger pumps, super focus, and monstrous energy! Betapump is a well-dosed pre-workout giving you the most optimal results through premium and proven ingredients that will turn you into an instant beast mode in the gym. It’s a highly potent supplement designed with 3 powerful blends: Energy & Endurance Extender Blend, & Alertness Amplifying Complex, and Vasodilation Matrix. It can be a single or double scooped to give your desired intense energy, focus, pumps.
Red Alert: This product has an increased amount of Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate. For sure, you’ll be attacked with alertness, endurance, solid blood flow and pumps, and improved cognitive function.
Unleash the power with Max's Betapump Red Alert! It's a potent pre-workout that will not disappoint you.
Max’s Betapump Red Alert Key Points:
- Contains 1500mg of Beta-Alanine
- Maximises Alertness & Endurance
- Solid Pumps
- Enhances Cognitive Function
- Boosts Energy
- Single or Double Scoop
- Improved flavours & mixability
Max’s Betapump Red Alert Key Ingredients:
ENERGY & ENDURANCE EXTENDER BLENDER
- Beta Alanine- Beta-alanine is an amino acid described as a “rate-limiting precursor” for the dipeptide carnosine. It provides more strength & power, more endurance, better recovery, more muscle & Fat Loss.
- Micronised Creatine Monohydrate- Micronized creatine causes your body to retain water in your skeletal muscles. This water retention will leave your muscles looking bigger and fuller, but may also leave you more susceptible to dehydration. Creatine increases the ATP supplies for more muscle contraction, therefore, increasing more protein synthesis.
- InfinergyTM Caffeine Complex- A smart stack used to boost energy and mental performance is the combined Caffeine Anhydrous and Di-Caffeine Malate. Caffeine Anhydrous is an extremely important substance usually found in the ever popular drink, coffee. Caffeine can increase digestive juices to digest foods faster and increases abilities to resolve excess fat. Caffeine also helps fatty acids in the blood convert into energy to consume easily. Di-Caffeine Malate is an ionic bonded combination of caffeine and malic acid (malate), trademarked by Creative Compounds LLC. It increases energy, heightens focus, elevates mood, boosts metabolism, and delays fatigue.
& ALERTNESS AMPLIFYING COMPLEX
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine- is a modified version of the amino acid that has the active compound “acetic acid” in order to increase bioavailability and absorption. Studies suggest that providing more bioavailable L-tyrosine helps to support the same functions in the body. These include cognitive enhancement, reducing stress and increasing working memory and wellbeing.
- Uridine Monophosphate- It appears to have potentially cognitive enhancing properties, and is synergistic with fish oil. Taking Uridine supplements to increase levels of RNA in the brain has been documented to improve memory formation and retention performance.
- Alpha GPC- is a cholinergic compound that is used for its cognitive-promoting properties, and to enhance power output in athletes. It appears to also support cellular membranes and may aid in preventing cognitive decline.
- Huperzine A- is a cognitive enhancer that inhibits an enzyme that degrades the learning neurotransmitter, acetylcholine; due to this, a relative increase occurs.
NITRIC OXIDE VASODILATION MATRIX
- Citrulline Malate- Citrulline malate helps increase blood flow because your body converts it into L-arginine and then into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is one of the chemicals that causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels, when you exercise.
- Agmatine Sulfate- is a nootropic that regulates levels of Nitric Oxide by the affecting nitric oxide synthase enzyme. It is further believed to regulate cellular energy levels by influencing polyamine metabolism and function.
- Nitrosigine- Nitrosigine can take your workout to the next level and enhance performance by promoting blood flow and by increasing focus and energy.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Product results will vary on an individual basis as products are intended for use in conjunction with a diet and exercise regime.
|Type||Pre Workout Supplement|
Great Pump Formula14 November 2018I have tried a lot of pre-workouts over the past 3 years, and this is the best I have found so far. It really tastes good and kicks hard. Tuttie fruity is a yum yum.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at firstname.lastname@example.org so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.