Twin Pack Muscle Milk Protein Shake Mix [Flavour Option 1: Chocolate] [Flavour Option 2: Chocolate]
Earn 90 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
Twin Pack Muscle Milk Protein Shake Mix 2.24kg 41 Serves
Expiry date: 2020
The search for an awesome source of protein is finally over because we’ve got CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein for you! Muscle Milk is a perfect protein shake packed with high-quality protein derived from various milk sources. It works by utilizing these proteins to help your muscles grow, give you sustained energy and experience faster recovery from training. Buy this super saver twin pack of Muscle Milk for only $99.00! Grab this opportunity now!
Muscle Milk is a low-calorie and a gluten-free supplement. Muscle Milk offers an ideal amount of 25g per serve of Proteins. It also features an excellent profile of vitamins and minerals that are absolutely essential for the human body.
Muscle Milk high protein shake is naturally flavoured and it's all you need to feel stronger every day. It’s available in a 41-serve tub in a yummy Vanilla and Chocolate Flavours! Grab a tub now at RHS store-your No.1 Online Discount Bodybuilding Supplement Superstore!
Muscle Milk Key Points:
- Promotes Lean Muscle
- Increases Strength
- Faster Recovery
- 25g of Protein Per Serve
- 226 Calories
- 20 Vitamins & Minerals
- Gluten Free
Muscle Milk Key Ingredients:
- Calcium Caseinate- is a slower acting protein with strong muscle sparing or anti-catabolic properties (reduces muscle breakdown after hard workouts). Casein proteins also have a strong appetite-regulating effect because they digest slower and keep you feeling satisfied for longer just the thing when you are watching your diet and food intake to burn off fat.
- Milk Protein Isolate- is actually a mixture of both casein and whey, with a significantly higher amount of casein content. It is a good anti-catabolic which prevents any potential muscle tissue breakdown
- Whey Protein Isolate- is nature’s most bio-available protein for building muscle and works synergistically with Hydrolysed Whey Peptides. WPI is not one single protein but a collection of protein ‘fractions’, each with specific benefits. These include Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and In-sulin-like development Factors. These fractions help boost health and immunity, while stimulating more muscle development and faster recovery, making it the ideal protein for hard training athletes. WPI is also a rich source of Branched Chain Amino Acids, especially L-Leucine, that are key regulators of protein synthesis and muscle development.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate- is an ultra-pure form of whey protein. Its rich amino acid profile means it is ideal to be used post workout as it delivers these amino acids and protein to the muscles faster than any other form of protein. It has a higher content of Leucinethann WPI. HWPI enhances glycogen replenishment with carbohydrates making the recovery process faster.
- Whey Protein Concentrate- is one of the nature’s best muscle builders and health boosters and is a perfect choice for building muscle and keeping you healthy and active when you are training at your hardest. WPC is slower digesting so provides nutrients to your muscles for longer to keep you growing all day.
- Lactoferrin- is a protein that's produced by the human body and is present in secretions including saliva, tears and breast milk. Lactoferrin has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties as well as being an antioxidant. It binds to iron and helps to transport it more efficiently and safely around the body, while starving bacteria of it, inhibiting infection from setting in. Lactoferrin is also present in cow's milk.
- Glutamine- is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and muscle development. Glutamine supplementation dramatically shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle development.
- Taurine- helps boost fat reduction, improve in-sulin sensitivity, increase test levels, ramp up endurance, and improve cardiovascular health.
Muscle Milk Directions:
Mix 2 scoops (54g) of Muscle Milk into 350ml of water. Consume after exercise as a protein supplement. Muscle Milk can also be used as a mid-morning or mid-afternoon protein snack or to boost the protein content of a meal. Use 1 serving per day as part of a well balanced diet.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Product results will vary on an individual basis as products are intended for use in conjunction with a diet and exercise regime.
|Brand||Cytosport - Muscle Milk|
|Type||Whey Blended Protein|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at firstname.lastname@example.org so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.