Body Science Hydroxyburn Lean 5 3kg Hydroxyburn Shred Ultra Lean Stack [Lean 5: Chocolate]
Earn 190 Points with this product
$9.95 flat delivery
charge per order
Same day dispatch
if you order by 4pm
Free Delivery + Free Samples
for orders over $95
Dave’s Deal Reward Points
earn 1 point for every $1
Australian Owned & Operated
Call us at (07) 3086 8477
Share This Item
Body Science Hydroxyburn Lean 5 Protein Powder 3kg+ Hydroxyburn Shred
Lean 5 Protein Powder
Body Science is back with their all-new Hydroxyburn Lean 5 Protein Powder formula. RHS Nutrition and most of Australia know that BSc means business and produce nothing but top quality, athlete-approved products that really do work and Hydroxyburn Lean 5 is no exception. Boasting a sustained release system with 5 different types of Protein, added Essential and Branch Chain Amino Acids, 2.5g carbs, 1g of fat and a low-calorie supplement to back it all up is just the beginning. Body Science have gone that step further to assure premium quality products and included trademarked ingredients such as Digezyme ® and Orafti ®. See below for more details;
DigeZyme ® A Multi-enzyme Preparation:
Enzymes play an important role in our living body. Enzymes are primary body bio-molecules made specifically to turn one molecule into another. It even takes enzymes to make other enzymes! The three essential nutrients in food, i.e. carbohydrates, proteins and fats can be assimilated by our body only after being broken down to smaller digestible units. This work is done by various enzymes and compounds secreted by the lining of the digestive tract and the digestive glands in our body, such as salivary glands, the liver and pancreas.
Digestive enzymes are found exclusively in the intestinal tract and stomach. They help us digest our food in order for the larger molecules of food to be small enough for absorption. Digestive enzymes work in the different environments inside the gastrointestinal tract. The enzymes amylase, protease and lipase break down starch, proteins and fats, respectively. Without digestive enzymes, we would suffer from malnutrition because the food molecules would be too big. The excess food would pass into the colon where bacteria would consume the food molecules and release gas. The result would be bloating, stomach cramps and gas. In addition, our digestive enzymes are capable of killing many of the dangerous bacteria we accidentally eat.
Ideally, the secretion of the digestive enzymes should be sustained by proper nutrition and the proper lifestyle –a challenging task in the modern world today.
Why should we supplement our body with enzymes?
The processes of enzymatic digestion of food in the body may be impaired by factors such as:
- Stress due to sudden changes in food consumption patterns, exposure to environmental pollutants, vagaries of the weather, extensive travel.
- Somatic diseases may necessitate treatment with surgical procedures, antibiotics and immunosuppressive drugs.
- The sites of enzyme-production, such as the pancreas could also be damaged, by disease or injury, leading to enzyme insufficiency.
- Some individuals may suffer from an inherent lack of specific enzyme generation systems, due to genetic factors, resulting in digestive and metabolic disorders, for example Lactose intolerance due to lactase deficiency.
The healthy pancreas is essential to proper enzyme production and levels. It is the pancreas that creates enzymes.
As we age, or through health challenges, production of these important enzymes is slowed and hence supporting our body's natural enzyme production with a high-quality enzyme supplement is a wise choice.
What are the benefits of Enzyme supplementation?
Supplemental enzymes help to improve overall health and nutritional status:
- Reduce toxic load generated by undigested food materials
- Support digestive health
- Support healthy immune functions
- Facilitate restful sleep
- Support mental capabilities
- Help maintain healthy body composition
- Help maintain skin health and texture.
What is Digezyme?
Digezyme is a light
coloured powder of “multi-enzyme complex”. This complex comprises of the following enzymes.
- amylase (starch hydrolyzing enzyme),
- protease (protein hydrolyzing enzyme)
- lipase (fat hydrolyzing enzyme).
- cellulase (that hydrolyzes cellulose) and
- lactase (that hydrolyzes lactose).
What does each of the enzymes in Digezyme do?
The activity of each of the enzymes in Digezyme is as follows:
1. Amylase (Carbohydrase): Breaks down carbohydrates such as starch
and glycogen, and polysaccharides into smaller units.
2. Cellulase: Breaks down cellulose and chitin. It helps free
nutrients in both fruits and vegetables.
3. Lipase: Breaks down lipids and improves fat utilization and also
supports healthy gallbladder function.
4. Protease: Breaks down protein and supports immune function.
5. Lactase: Breaks down lactose (milk sugar) and useful for
Body Science Hydroxyburn Lean 5 Key Points:
- Fast-acting 3 x Whey Proteins
- Extended-action 2 x Casein Protein
- Multi-acting Enzyme DigeZyme®
- Added L-Carnitine
- Super 17 Vitamins & Minerals
- Dietary Fibre & Prebiotic Orafti® Inulin
- 5-star health rating.
Scientifically Formulated To Help With:
- Promote Muscle Development
- Support Workout Recovery
- Boost Metabolism
- Maximise Protein Absorption
As you can see from the information on Lean 5 by BSc above this product means business and the team here at RHS Nutrition are extremely excited to stock this new protein powder.
Legal TGA & FDA Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
|Brand||BSC - Body Science|
|Type||Protein Powder + Fat Loss|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other RHS Nutrition users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Thank you for shopping at RHS Nutrition! Our team is more than just another supplement company and we want to make a 100% assurance that you are completely satisfied with your products and experience with us. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, RHS Nutrition is here to help.
RHS Nutrition do accept returns within 30 days for a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition when you received it, unopened and unused, and must be in its original packaging. Product/s are to be returned at own cost. We greatly appreciate the returns of products that are in the original packaging, in good condition, unused, unopened, and unconsumed. Product/s that are opened. used, or partially consumed are not accepted.
If you have received a faulty or damaged product/s, RHS Nutrition is willing to accept returns. Send us an image of the faulty/damaged product/s at firstname.lastname@example.org so our supplier/manufacturer may confirm the faulty and damaged goods. Kindly allow us at least 2-5 working days for this to take place.
If you happen to have a change of mind or have ordered the wrong item, a 10% restocking fee will be applied once the item has been sent back unopened and in its original condition at your expense. A redelivery fee for the replacement product/s will need to be paid before we dispatch the correct item.
For any reason your parcel is unclaimed or you put in the incorrect address and the parcel is returned to us we get charged a return fee from Australia Post of $12 which will be passed on to the customer also the cost to resend your parcel out again.
For more enquiries, RHS Nutrition Customer Service will be glad to help. Call us at (07) 3086 8477.