Collagen the latest craze get onto it!
It’s been known that taking collagen is amazing for your skin, but what is its benefit for people who work out? But first, let’s get to know what Collagen is and how it affects us and our body.
Collagen is actually the key component for structural support in our body, as it consists 90% of our connective tissue which includes, ligaments, fascia, tendons and our joints.
Starting in our 20s, our body produces less collagen causing our skin to sag and wrinkle, and our joints and bones to weaken and stiffen, but with the help of Collagen Protein Supplements we can achieve what we want may it be beauty or health.
There are about 30 different types of Collagen Molecular Interactions, but the majority of the collagen in our bodies, is of three types; type 1, which firms the skin; type 2, makes our joints move; type 3, gives our tissues elasticity.
If you have an active lifestyle, you can definitely benefit from Collagen Protein.
- Eliminate Joint Pain – It helps maintain the strength of your cartilage, which is the rubber-like tissue that protects your joints.
- Prevents Heart Disease – Collagen forms a structure to your arteries, it is the blood vessels that carry blood from your heart to the rest of your body. Lack of collagen, arteries may become weak and dangerous to your health.
- Improves Skin Health - One of the most well-known benefits of collagen is its ability to promote glowing, vibrant skin. This essential protein provides elasticity to the skin, helping it to appear healthier and youthful.
- Boost Muscle Mass And Growth – 1-10% of muscle tissue is composed of collagen. This protein is essential to keep your muscles firm and functioning properly. Studies shows taking collagen may support the synthesis of muscle proteins such as creatine, and may also stimulate muscle growth after exercise.
- Gain Confidence To Your Hair And Nails - Collagen may enhance the strength of your nails by preventing brittleness. There’s more to that, it may also stimulate your hair and nails to grow longer.
- Supports Healthy Gut - There may be no scientific evidence to support this claim. However, some health practitioners promote the use of collagen supplements to treat intestinal permeability, or leaky gut syndrome.
- Boost Brain Health - No studies have examined the effects of collagen supplements in brain health yet. However, some people claim they improve mood and reduce symptoms of anxiety.
- Weight Management - Some believe that taking collagen supplements may promote weight management and a faster metabolism. There have not been any studies to support these claims.
It’s not a surprise that the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry has picked up on this key ingredient. Collagen is a popular ingredient in beauty products intended to maintain younger looking skin. Now it’s becoming even more popular as a supplement.
Here’s a tip, you can add more collagen to your diet by regularly consuming foods like organ meats and etc. but we know that it doesn’t sound like your cup of tea; collagen supplements are an ultra-convenient way to reap the benefits of this powerful protein.
Taking collagen is associated to many health benefits and very few known risks. It is generally safe, quite easy to use and worth trying for their great potential benefits. Make it a part of your daily routine as the benefits wear off when you stop taking it.