Healthy Banana Bread Quest Nutrition Recipe
HEALTHY QUEST PROTEIN BANANA BREAD RECIPE
Today is the day to go bananas in your kitchen!
This Quest Banana Bread recipe gives you amazing flavor and all the protein your oven can handle. You’ve gotta try this!
Yields: 6 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 18 min
Total Time: 28 min
2 Banana Nut Quest Bars®
1 ½ scoops Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
3 tablespoons almond flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F 178 C
2. Spray a 7-by-3-inch loaf pan with cooking spray (coconut oil spray the healthiest option)
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the almond milk and Quest Bars for 1 minute 20 seconds. Stir until smooth.
4. Stir in the applesauce and egg.
5. Add the Quest Protein Powder, zero-calorie sweetener, and almond flour, and mix well.
6. Stir in baking powder until smooth, but don’t over-mix.
7. Pour batter into loaf pan and sprinkle with walnuts, if using. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Carefully take out and enjoy your healthy amazing tasting Banana Bread
Nutrition Info per slice (makes 6):
Net Carb: 5g (0 sugar grams).