Healthy WPI Protein Isolate Pancakes
• 1 scoop protein of choice – for best results we used RHS WPI ZERO or RHS LIPO BURN
• 1/2 cup egg whites (or 3 egg whites)
• 1/2 cup oatmeal (uncooked)
• 1/2 medium banana
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 2 tsp baking powder
1. Place raw, uncooked oatmeal in a blender or food processor and blend until it becomes fine flour.
2. Add eggs, banana, RHS protein powder, and baking powder and pulse blend until smooth.
3. Toss blueberries into the batter and mix using a spatula or spoon.
4. Place a skillet on medium-high heat and measure out about 1/8 cup or 2 tbsp. of batter per pancake.
5. Cover the pancakes while they cook to help the inside cook faster. Cook them for about 45 seconds to 1 minute on the first side, and then about 30-45 seconds on the other side.
Amount per serving
Calories - 544
Toal Protein - 47g
Total Carbs - 64g
Total Fat - 11g