Recipes - 1UP Nutrition
OATMEAL COCONUT PROTEIN BITES
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 2 scoops of #1UpWhey Coconut Ice Cream
- 1/4 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 serving @ieatprotein #FitMix, flavour of your choice
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp of Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add your oats into a mixing bowl along with the almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, and FitMix.
- Stir ingredients all together.
- Add your honey and vanilla then mix again well with hands. You might need more honey or FitMix if you see that it’s too dry.
- Roll into small bite-size balls, add some more coconut flakes and enjoy!
BANANA CARAMEL OATMEAL PROTEIN COOKIES
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 scoops #1Upwhey banana caramel twist (or flavor of choice)
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup Almond milk
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Add wet to dry and mix delicately to combine. If you used any of the extra ingredients, Fold in raisins, cranberries and walnuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cookies start to turn golden brown
- Cool completely on a cooling rack, then transfer to refrigerator, where the cookies will keep for up to a week.
HIGH PROTEIN DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
- 4 scoops @1upnutrition chocolate peanut butter blast protein chocolate
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 10 squares sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped and divided
- 4 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or coat a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine protein powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and mix until uniform.
- Combine 1 cup of the almond milk with 6 squares of the chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Microwave for 1 minute and stir until smooth. If the chocolate has not completely melted, continue microwaving for 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is uniform. Add remaining ¼ cup almond milk, egg whites, and vanilla extract and stir well. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Scoop half the batter into the prepared muffin tin (so the cups are half full). Sprinkle 2 squares’ worth of the remaining chopped chocolate onto the batter (so sprinkle some chocolate onto the batter in each of the cups). Cover each of the cups with the remaining batter (so the cups are now full), then sprinkle the remaining 2 squares of chopped chocolate on top.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (disregarding the melted chocolate of course). Let cool and devour.
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN CREPES RECIPE
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 scoops #1UpWhey Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast
- 1 Tblsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup of your fruit of choice
- 1 Cup of Almond milk
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl combine egg whites, Almond milk, and #1UpWhey Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast
- Mix until protein powder is dissolved.
- Pour some of the mixtures into the pan and rotate pan around so the batter spreads thin.
- Cook until the bottom is lightly browned and flip it over to cook through.
- Serve with the fruit of your choice and enjoy!
1UP NUTRITION PROTEIN PINA COLADA RECIPE
- 1 scoop @1upnutrition coconut ice cream whey protein
- 1/2 cups shredded ice
- 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen banana
- Blend all ingredients together, insert toppings as displayed above & serve!
AVOCADO BANANA PROTEIN SMOOTHIE