Recipes - Bell Plantation
PB2 Beer Battered Chicken
- 12 oz Beer
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour for batter
- 1/2 cup PB2
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour or PB2 on plate for pre-coating
- 1 Lb Sliced Chicken Breast or Chicken Tenders
- Place the first five dry ingredients into mixing bowl. Then add the club soda, or beer. Mix with whisk or fork until smooth.
- Coat the chicken with flour or PB2 (Using MORE PB2 instead of flour will give you an added depth of peanut flavor).
- Now dip coated chicken into batter then deep fry in oil heated to 375 deg. cook until golden brown, turning frequently for even color (about 4 minutes.) Place on a paper towel to drain off excess grease.
PB2 Barbecue Sesame Ribs
- 1Medium Onion
- 3/4Cup Brown SugarPacked
- 1/4Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2Cup Catsup
- 1/4Cup Honey
- 1/2Cup PB2
- 2Tbsp Cider or White Vinegar
- 3Cloves garlic
- 1Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4-1/2Tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 5Lbs Country Style Pork Ribs
- 2Tbsp Sesame seeds toasted
- 2Tbsp Chopped Green Onions
- Place onion in bottom of slow cooker
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, catsup, honey, PB2, vinegar, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes in a large bowl.
- Add ribs and turn to coat. Place ribs on top of onions in slow cooker
- Pour sauce over ribs
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours
- Place ribs on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve with sauce on the side.
Chocolate PB2 Oatmeal and Protein Pancakes
- 1 Package Plain Oatmeal
- 1/2 Cup Non-fat Yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 1 Scoop of PB2
- 1 Whole Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Mix first five ingredients together.
- Spray a small non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and turn the heat to medium
- Add the pancake mixture to the pan and cook until the edges are firm. Flip and cook one to two more minutes. After is cooked thoroughly, add onto a plate and top with syrup or jam.
PB2 Eats: Southwestern Soup
- 1/2 c. PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 lb. Chicken Breasts
- 2 c. Chicken Broth
- 1 c. Onion, rough chopped
- 1/2 c. Celery Rough Chopped
- 1/2 c. Carrots diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 11oz can Mexican-style Corn, drained
- 15 1/2oz can Great Northern Beans drained and rinsed
- 14-1/2oz can diced Tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 Tbs of a sSouthwest season blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper
- Avocado Sliced
- Pre-Cooked Chicken Wings
PB2 Shrimp Chowder by Chef Jason Davis
A delicious, easy to make, Seafood Chowder created by Chef Jason Davis.
- 1 ½ cups chopped steamed shrimp
- 1 ½ cups chopped baked potatoes (skin on)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbs dry white wine
- 2 tbs PB2
- Melt butter in medium size pot, mix in celery and onions.
- Add potatoes and stir into saute
- Add Shrimp and saute
- Add Salt and Cracked pepper to taste
- Add Cream Cheese and Milk and stir till cream cheese is melted and sauce is creamy
- Add PB2 by stirring into mixture.
- Add White Wine
Bring to low simmer for a few minutes, careful not to scorch it.
Sprinkle a little old bay over top, and serve in bowl.