Recipes - EHPLabs
4 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN BALLS
- 1.5 c Chocolate OxyWhey Lean Protein
- 1 c Raw Peanuts
- 2 tsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 20/30 ml Water
- Dessicated Coconut
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender/bullet.
2. If it goes too dry and crumbly, add a little extra water.
3. Once blended, roll into bite-sized balls.
4. Roll through desiccated coconut.
5. Place on baking tray and freeze for 1-2 hours.
FLUFFY PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop of EHPlabs OxyWhey Lean Protein in French Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter/ or PB2
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Sweetener to taste
1. Blend oats in a blender or food processor until it becomes a fine flour.
2. Add eggs, banana, protein powder, and peanut butter and pulse blend until smooth.
3. OPTIONAL: Add additional ingredients such as berries or lite choc chips into your batter here and toss.
4. Place a skillet over medium-high heat and pour batter to desired pancake size.
5. Cook for about 45 seconds to 1 minute on the first side, and flip!
PROTEIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1 Whole Egg
- 4 Scoops EHPlabs OxyWhey Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Natural Sweetener
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Choc Chips
1. Mix together all the ingredients
2. Add in 1/3 Cup Choc Chips and mix again
3. Cover with foil and put in the freezer for 30 minutes
4. Scoop 12 heaped Tablespoon sized balls onto the baking tray and then push flat
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes on 175 degrees.
RED VELVET PROTEIN BITES
- ¼ Cup Almond Meal
- 1 Scoop EHPlabs OxyWhey Vanilla Lean Protein
- 2-3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao or Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Beetroot Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup + 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate
1. Mix dry ingredients (almond meal, coconut flour, protein powder, beet root powder) in a bowl.
2. Add wet ingredients and mix well.
3. Roll out dough onto tray lined with parchment paper and place in freezer for about 15 minutes.
4. Remove from freezer and slice into small squares.
5. Melt dark chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments, and either dip the squares into melted chocolate or use a small knife to "frost" the squares.
6. Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy.
HEALTHY MAGNUM PROTEIN BARS
- 2 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 1 Medium Ripe Avocado
- 300g of Light Coconut Cream
- 40g of Rice Malt Syrup
- 50g of OxyWhey French Vanilla Protein Powder
- 50g of Cacao Nibs
- 300g 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Melted
1. Blend the banana, avocado, coconut cream, rice malt syrup, cacao powder and protein powder until it is a smooth, creamy consistency
2. Stir cacao nibs into the mixture and pour into a rectangular container to freeze. The mixture should come approx. 3cm high on the container
3. Once the mixture is frozen, use a knife to cut frozen mixture into 20 squares to make the ice cream bars
4. Melt the dark chocolate and coat each bar by dunking it into the melted chocolate
5. Put chocolate-coated bars back into the freezer until the chocolate sets.
6. Take a bar out of the freezer 5 minutes before eating. ENJOY!