Recipes - Green Tea X50 - Tribeca Health Supplements
GREEN TEA X50 EGGPLANT PROTEIN BROWNIES
This moist and delicious healthy recipe for Eggplant Protein Brownies from Green Tea X50 Ambassador and natural bodybuilding champion Jessica Dickson will curb your chocolate cravings, making it ideal for weight loss! Packed with X50 Raw Vegan Organic Protein Powder this low-calorie recipe is great for snacks or dessert.
- 250g eggplant (peeled and chopped) *weigh prior to peeling
- 150g dark chocolate chips (suitable for baking)
- 20g cacao
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 20g coconut meal
- 20g oats flour (blended oats)
- 50g X50 Raw Vegan Organic Protein Powder
- Turn on your oven and preheat to 180° c.
- Place the eggplant in a saucepan and cover with water, then simmer until the eggplant is soft (this normally takes 5 minutes).
- Drain the eggplant and place it back in a pan with dark chocolate and the coconut oil and allow the chocolate to melt.
- Once the chocolate has melted place the mixture in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined, then add the eggs and blend.
- Place the mixture in a greased loaf tray and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool, cut up into 16 pieces and serve.
- As an optional extra, you can sprinkle coconut over the top before serving.
GREEN TEA X50 PROTEIN PACKED LOW-CALORIE BANANA BERRY ICE-CREAM
Our Green Tea X50 Protein Packed Low Calorie Banana Berry Ice-cream is ideal to curb sugar cravings and increase energy levels! It’s just perfect for those wanting a healthy ice-cream alternative, whether you're on a weight loss or fitness programme or just looking for a guilt free treat.
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 6 fresh strawberries (*frozen strawberries are also suitable)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Green Tea X50 Raw Vegan Organic Protein Powder (Vanilla)
Combine all ingredients of this low-calorie dessert in a high powdered blender or else use a stick blender in a bowl and blend ingredients until smooth. Serve this delicious, ice-cream with fresh fruit, nuts or your favourite healthy toppings for tasty and nutritious sweet treat. Enjoy this low calorie, healthy ice-cream recipe in conjunction with a fitness and weight loss regime for optimal health benefits.
GREEN TEA X50 BANANA CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PANCAKES
Try this amazing low calorie recipe from leading Personal Trainer and Green Tea X50 Ambassador Emily Maher for Banana Chocolate Protein Pancakes to enjoy an added energy boost at the start of your day! This healthy recipe also makes a delicious sweet treat for a snack or dessert.
- 4 eggs
- ¾ of a cup of oats
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of cacao powder
- ¼ cup of X50 Skinny Protein Powder
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together until combined and then blend through the mashed bananas and eggs.
- Cook in a non-stick pan with a small amount of coconut oil on moderate heat until browned on each side.