Recipes - International Protein
TURKISH DELIGHT PROTEIN BALLS
- 1 cup of Dried Glacé Cherries
- 1 cup of Almonds
- 2 cups of Rolled Oats
- 5 scoops of IP WPI Turkish Delight Protein Powder
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 5 teaspoons of Stevia
- Blend all the ingredients together. Sometimes you need to add the smallest bit of water to help it all blend. Or sometimes blend ingredients separately then mix everything into a big gluggy dough.
- Roll into small sized protein balls and then coat them in the shredded coconut.
- Store in fridge to help set.
BLUEBERRY FAT BURNING CHEESECAKE
by Anne Tran
- 10 Pitted Medjool Dates finely chopped
- 3tbsp Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4cup Chopped Macadamias
- 1scoop International Protein Iso-Cuts Choco Latte Protein
- 4tbsp Hot Water
- Stir dry ingredients and chopped dates together ina bowl.
- Gradually add the hot water until the mixture starts to combine into a ball.
- Press mixture into a cake tin t form nan even pastry base.
- 250g Light cream cheese
- 1/3cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (pureed iin ablender)
- 1tbsp gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 Scoops International Protein Iso-Cuts Vanilla Latte Protein
- Stevia to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric blender until mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Pour mixture evenly over the pastry base and refrigerate overnight.
- Decorate with extra whole blueberries if desired.
4-INGREDIENT PROTEIN COOKIES
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup Quick Oats
- 2 Scoops International Protein synergy Protein Powder
- 3 Tbsp Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mash the bananas
- ass all the other ingredients and stir until combine
- Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture onto a lined and greased tray
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180°C
CHOC BERRY MARBLE CAKE
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour + 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup International Protein Amino Charged WPI Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup International Protein Amino Charged WPI strawberry
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Unsweetened
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sweetener
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 Cup Water
- 5 Large eggs (3whole 2 whites)
- 1 tbsp Nativa Icing Sugar
- 4 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp low fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup International M-Casein Rich Chocolate Flavour
- Combine 1/2 cup coconut flour, cocoa, granulated sweetener, salt, baking powder, melted coconut oil, water, whole eggs and egg whites. Mix until smooth.
- Divide mixture in half, placing in two separate bowls.
- Add the extra coocnut flour and strawberry protein powder to one half. Mix to combine.
- Add the cooca and chocolate protein powder to teh other half. Mix to combine.
- Pour the chocolate batter into a small round cake tin lined with baking paper. Pour the strawberry batter on top of the chocolate. Swirl as desired to create a marble effect.
- Bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes
- Combine all the frosting ingredients and spread over cooled cake. Decorate with fresh strawberries.
CHIA PROTEIN PUDDING
- 1.5 Cups unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoops International Protein Vanilla Superior Whey
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Topping - strawberries, mint, almonds, and cacao nibs
- Combine the coconut or almond milk
- Add the chia seeds and refrigerate overnight
- Top with fresh and dried fruits and nuts of choice.