Recipes - BSN
Syntha-6 Blueberry Protein Cheesecake
- 1.5 Scoop – BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla
- 12oz - Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 10oz - 0% Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- 2 whole eggs
- 3/4 Cup - Stevia
- ¼ Cup - 1% Milk
- 1 tsp - Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 6" cake tin
- Parchment paper
- Preheat Oven to 325F
- Line tin with parchment paper
- Mix the Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy.
- Add stevia - mix on medium until incorporated.
- Add eggs one at a time while on medium.
- Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Syntha-6 Banana Bread
- 2 Scoops Syntha-6 Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Large banana
- 3 Egg whites
- ½ Cup Low fat plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ Cups Oats
- ¼ Cup Stevia
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350
- Place all ingredients together in a blender and mix
- Spoon mixture into baking tin
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 8 oz Skim Milk or Water
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1 serving SYNTHA-6™ - Strawberry Milkshake
- 4-6 Ice Cubes
- Pour skim milk or water into a blender jar.
- Add 1 scoop of Syntha-6 Strawberry Milkshake
- Add strawberries and banana
- Add ice cubes.
- Blend until desired texture is achieved.
Thick Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 1/2 scoop SYNTHA-6 chocolate peanut butter
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup of crushed ice
- Add Thicken agent: 2 tbsp. of non-fat Greek Yogurt, Xanthan Gum, or Glucomannan
- Blend & enjoy!
No Bake Syntha-6 Protein Bars
- 1-1/3 cups Syntha-6® protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1-1/3 cups milk (low-fat dairy/almond milk)
- ½ cup nut-butter (e.g., peanut, cashew, almond)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Blend the oats in a food blender
- Add the milk, nut butter, and vanilla to the oats and blend until smooth.
- Add the protein powder to the mixture and blend further
- Transfer the mixture into an 8-inch square baking tin which is lined with parchment paper.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight until very firm.
- Cut into bars